Become an electrician (except an electrician in the industry) in Canada:
Electricians in this unit group dispose, assemble, verify, locate and repair wires and electrical appliances, control devices and related equipment in buildings and other structures. They work for electrical contractors and in building and other facility maintenance or they may be self-employed.
- Apprentice electrician
- Apprentice construction electrician
- Local and rural electrician / local and rural electrician
- Electrician / Electrician
- Construction electrician
- View all titles
- The experience provides access to supervisory positions.
- The Red Seal allows for interprovincial mobility.