You are an employee:
Here are your financing rights.
The training plan of the company
The employer may plan, after consultation with the staff representatives, a certain number of trainings in the year or over a longer period. In this context, he is free to decide:
- to send or not an employee in training
- interrupting the training and recalling the employee at his workstation.
He is also responsible for financing the training through his OPCA and maintaining the remuneration and social protection of the trainee employee.
Personal Training Account (PTA):
Law No. 2014-288 of 5 March 2014 on Vocational Training, Employment and Social Democracy, which came into force on 1 January 2015, replaces the Individual Right to Training (IRT) with the Personal Account of Training (PAT).
Individual Training Leave (ITL):
The Individual Training Leave (ITL) is a right of absence, granted under certain conditions, allowing the employee to follow the training action of his choice. This training is done on his own initiative and independently of his possible participation in training included in the training plan of the company that employs him.
The ITL allows the employee to achieve at least one of the following objectives:
- access to a higher level of qualification,
- change of activity or profession,
- to improve knowledge in the cultural or social field,
- prepare for the exercise of voluntary associative responsibilities,
- prepare an examination for a professional title or diploma registered in the National Register of Professional Certifications (NRPC).
It is not mandatory that the requested training is related to the activity of the employee or that of the company.
There is also the leave of absence of skills or the leave for validation of acquired experience.