WHY CHOOSE TRAINING GESTURES AND POSTURES IN COMPANY?
Many employees make handling with bad gestures, but incorrect posture causes serious health problems. It is therefore necessary, within the framework of a prevention action plan at work, to train employees to adopt gestures and postures correlated with their daily tasks.
The training gestures and postures of work rests on an active pedagogy. Participants learn to master their movements and body to work safely and save effort when carrying heavy loads or repetitive movements. Gestures and Postures cabinet RCI France Canada.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and occupational illnesses related to physical activities.
- Participate in the improvement of working conditions.
- Prevent Musculoskeletal Disorders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Training gestures and postures is addressed to all employees who undergo repetitive movements or have a posture too static.
- The training can also be completed by the arrival of an ergonomist and / or by a muscular revival animation very simple to set up.
- The recurrence of the services and their implementation are made tailor-made so that the proposed projects are always adapted to your needs and requirements.
There is no mandatory renewal for Gestures and Postures, although in practice, reminder courses are frequently organized to raise awareness of risks.
For more information see the INRS website Gestes et Postures RCI France Canada.
Training offered by RCI:
- Gestures and work postures
- Musculoskeletal problems
1263 rue Volta
Boucherville (QC)H3B 1S6
- Asbestos Risk Training
- ATEX training
- Bus Driver and Subway Operators and Other Transit Operators
- Canadian employers
- Chemical Risk Training
- CHSCT Membership Training
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
- Contact us
- Crane operator
- Electrical hazards training
- Electromechanical Engineer
- Financing your training
- Fire Safety Training
- First aid training
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
- Insulating Respiratory Devices training
- Job offers
- Job postings posted
- Local and international recruitment
- Locotractor Training
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic and Repairer
- Operator training
- Periodic Verification
- Pipefitters and Sprinkler System Installers
- Power line and cable installers
- Power System Electrician
- Prevention and management of health and safety risks
- Professional coaching
- RCI International – Human ressources
- Recruitment process
- Registered nurses
- Single risk assessment document
- Studying in Canada
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Thermal Pressure training
- Tool box
- Training catalog
- Training for Crane Operators
- Training gestures and postures in company
- Training in france
- Training on the use of scaffolding
- Training on work at height
- Truck Drivers
- Turnkey service
- Web Designers and Developers
- Welder Training
- Welders and Soldering Machine Operators
- Working in Canada
- Writing and translation of documents