The risks associated with working at height can be grouped under two main categories:
- Response to buildings or structures that are at risk of falling from the ground due to their design (walkways, access hatches, etc.) and whose protection must be effective and permanent.
- Temporary work at heights, most often under maintenance or repairs, requiring protection that is just as effective but limited to the time required to intervene.
In addition to these provisions:
- complementary rules for building and civil engineering works
- provisions specific to young workers
- derogations in case of actual technical impossibility
Training offered by RCI:
- Fall arrest harness
- Rolling scaffolding
- Fixed scaffolding
- Fixed / rolling scaffolding