Become Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics in Canada:
Heavy equipment mechanics repair, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the heavy mobile equipment required for construction, transportation, logging, mining, oil and gas, handling, Landscaping, clearing, agriculture and other similar works.
They work for companies owning heavy equipment, for dealers, in various rental and service locations, rail transit companies and transit services in urban areas.
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Agricultural Equipment Mechanic
- Construction Site Mechanic
- Heavy-duty mobile logging equipment mechanic
- Locomotive engineer – repair
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic
- Mobile heavy equipment mechanic
- Diesel Engine Mechanic – Heavy Equipment
- Tractor Mechanic
- Heavy equipment technician
- Experience provides access to supervisory positions.
- The Red Seal allows interprovincial mobility.