Become a Heavy Equipment Operator (except cranes) in Canada:
Heavy equipment operators operate construction equipment for the construction and maintenance of roads, bridges, airports, Pipelines, pipelines, tunnels, buildings and other works, to open-pit and quarry mining, and to works of material handling.
They work in construction companies, public works, pipeline companies, logging companies, cargo handling companies and other companies, as well as heavy equipment contractors.
EXAMPLES OF JOB TITLES:
- Apprentice heavy equipment operator
- Excavating machine operator
- Bulldozer operator
- Grader operator
- Excavator, excavator
- Heavy equipment operator
- Loader operator – construction
- Opencast mining equipment operator
- Gradall hydraulic backhoe operator
- Tractor-trailer operator – tractor-trailer
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- The experience provides access to supervisory positions.
- The Red Seal allows inter-provincial mobility.