Become Pipefitters and Sprinkler System Installers in Canada:
Pipefitters and furnace assemblers design, fabricate, install, maintain and repair water, steam, gas, fuel and chemical systems used for heating, cooling, lubricating and other purposes Processes, and investigate the cause of problems.
Sprinkler systems manufacture, assemble, test, maintain and repair water, foam, carbon dioxide and powder sprinkler systems for fire prevention in buildings. They may be self-employed or work for heating and sprinkler contractors, plant maintenance and other industrial facilities.
EXAMPLES OF JOB TITLES:
- Apprentice installer, heating systems
- Apprentice sprinkler system installer
- Assembler, sprinkler systems
- Assembler, fire protection system
- Steam hose assembler
- Mechanic, fire protection
- Sprinkler installer
- Sprinkler system installer
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- The experience provides access to supervisory positions.
- Red Seal Enables Interprovincial Mobility