From the knowledge of the research to the signature of the proposal :
- Market Knowledge: segmentation, different actors, constraints and evolutions
- Discovery of the specificities of the company: its organization, its products, its strategy and its values
- Writing a job description: mission, technical skills, responsibilities, objectives
- Expectations concerning the candidate: his experience, his know-how, his know-how and his motivations
- Validation and signature of the research mandate.
From identification of target candidates to taking office:
- Elaboration of a long list of targets and potential candidates.
- Handshake and interviews of successful candidates with the firm
- Validation of professional references in the legal framework with the agreement of the candidate
- Presentation of shortlisted candidates to the company, accompanied by individual files.
- Final choice assistance, participation in the formalization of the offer.
- Negotiation with the candidate under the control of the client.
- Final phase
- Follow-up of the integration of the candidate.
- Quality audit on the mission
We consider that a position is actually filled at the end of the probationary period.
During this period, our team keeps abreast of the integration of the candidate and participates with the client in the optimization of the job.
In the event that the candidate or the client terminates the employment contract during the trial period, the firm then undertakes to search for a new candidate, without asking for additional fees and provided that the termination is not due to economic reasons.
The firm refrains from simultaneously conducting similar research for different clients and contacting the employees of its contractors for a period of one year following the signature of a research contract.