Become a Welders and Soldering Machine Operators in Canada:
Welders use equipment and machines for welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals. This unit group also includes welding and soldering machine operators with adjustable controls.
They work in companies that manufacture steel and sheet metal structural components, boilers, heavy machinery, aircraft and boats and other metal products, as well as for welding contractors and welding workshops, Or they may be self-employed.
- Apprentice welder
- Welder’s companion
- Soft Soldering Machine Operator
- Soldering machine operator
- Laser Welder Operator
- Soldering Machine Regulator
- Welder, tanks for pressurized fluids
- Welder / Spot Welder
- Welder, electric arc welding
- Aeronautical welding technician
- The experience provides access to supervisory positions.
- The Red Seal allows inter-provincial mobility.